Blue Zones Mobile Application Service Terms
These “Mobile Terms” govern your use of the Blue Zones, LLC (“we”, “us,” or “our”) mobile application program (the “Mobile Services”). These Mobile Terms are supplement and hereby incorporate our Terms into these Mobile Terms (“Terms”). Please read our Terms carefully—they include important provisions, including limitations on our liability and, where permitted by applicable law, an arbitration agreement and a class action waiver.
All capitalized terms not defined in these Mobile Terms have the respective meanings set forth in our Terms.
BY USING THE MOBILE SERVICES, YOU ARE AGREEING TO THESE MOBILE TERMS AND OUR TERMS.
- By participating in the Mobile Services, you consent to receive communications from or on behalf of us and/or our partners, agents, and suppliers. Such messages may be service-related or contain information regarding products or services that may be of interest to you, service announcements, or programs or other topics of interest and may include payment-related information, mobile application information, educational information etc.
- To request more information or to obtain help, you can call 800-614-0848 or email us at [email protected]
- You understand that mobile applications have inherent privacy risks, including that unencrypted messages and interactions are not secure and could be accessed by an unauthorized party, intercepted, or altered without your knowledge or authorization.
- Frequency of any applicable communications will vary depending upon the services you receive or your interactions with us.
- You represent that you are the account holder for the mobile telephone number(s) that you provide to use our Mobile Services. You are responsible for notifying us immediately if you change your mobile telephone number. You may notify us of a number change by calling 800-614-0848.
- Data rates may apply in connection with your use of the Mobile Services, as provided in your mobile telephone service rate plan (please contact your mobile telephone carrier for details about available plans). Applicable roaming charges may also apply.
- Data obtained from you in connection with the Mobile Services may include your telephone number, your carrier’s name, and details of your use of the Mobile Services. We may use this information to contact you in accordance with these Mobile Terms and to provide the services you request.
- The Mobile Services may not be available on all U.S. mobile carriers. Note that we are not liable for any lack of availability of our Mobile Services that results from acts or omissions of mobile carriers.
- You agree to indemnify us and any third parties providing services on our behalf in full for all claims, expenses, and damages related to or caused, in whole or in part, by your failure to immediately notify us if you change your telephone number, including but not limited to all claims, expenses, and damages related to or arising under the Telephone Consumer Protection Act.
- We may immediately suspend or terminate your participation in the Mobile Services if we believe you are in breach of these Mobile Terms or the Terms. Your participation in the Mobile Services is also subject to termination in the event that your mobile telephone service terminates or lapses. We reserve the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, all or any part of the Mobile Services, with or without notice to you.
- We may revise, modify, or amend these Mobile Terms at any time. Any such revision, modification, or amendment shall take effect when it is posted to our website. You agree to review these Mobile Terms periodically to ensure that you are aware of any changes. Your continued participation in the Mobile Services will indicate your acceptance of those changes. TO THE EXTENT ANY MODIFICATION TO THESE MOBILE TERMS MATERIALLY AFFECTS YOUR RIGHTS OR OBLIGATIONS, THE UPDATED MOBILE TERMS WILL BE PRESENTED TO YOU UPON YOUR NEXT ACCESS OF THE MOBILE SERVICES AND YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO ACCEPT THE UPDATED MOBILE TERMS BEFORE PROCEEDING.
- The Mobile Services are intended only for residents of the United States.